Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Animal Print Eyes

Today I was planning on sharing the zebra eye look that I have in my heading. Luckily for me, I also found some custom Cheetah print Looks I had made for my friend as well as myself. I had posted these on my Facebook a while ago. The first cheetah look I did to myself about 2 years ago, and the second cheetah look, which is more of a matte cheetah look, was done to my friend Amy. Her look was done around last year in the summer. I really enjoyed doing these free hand, and was actually questioned by someone if I had used the eye stickers. Which I most definitely did not.


Zebra Eyes:





For this look I used the following Products:
1.)Barestudy Paint Pot by Mac (which i used as a eye primer/base for my eyes)
2.) Crystal Avalanche Eyeshadow by MAC ( covered my eyelid except my brow bone, pretty much the space I planned on having the print covered as well as my lower lash line)
3.) Medusa's Makeup Desert Storm Eye Shadow (highlight your lower brow bone)
4.) I used E.L.F liquid eyeliner ( first to draw the zebra print **try looking at prints online to get some ideas how zebra print looks because it may become difficult. Then when you're done drawing the print, apply eyeliner regular or more edgy depending on your desired look)
5.) Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara (to complete the look, you may also add some false eyelashes if you prefer.)


Shimmer Cheetah Eyes:

 For this look I used the following Products:
1.)Barestudy Paint Pot by Mac (which I used as a eye primer/base for my eyes)
2.)MAC Plum Dressing Eyeshadow (covering the area where the cheetah Pattern will be applied)
3.)MAC Amber Lights eyeshadow (place dots in spots where each little cheetah print will be, on top of already applied eyeshadow)
4.) MAC Retrospeck Eye Shadow (highlight your lower brow bone) 
5.) E.L.F liquid eyeliner (start drawing your cheetah prints around the circles you applied)
6.) MAC Graphblack Technakohl Liner (draw on regular eyeliner or more edgy depending on your desired look...you can also apply more liquid eyeliner on top to darken the look)
7.) MAC Pro Lash Mascera


Matte Cheetah Eyes (more recent):


 
  For this look I used the following Products:
 1.)Barestudy Paint Pot by Mac (which I used as a eye primer/base for my eyes, if you want a VERY MATTE look try using Painterly instead)
2.) MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow, MAC Golden Rod eyeshadow, Medusa's Makeup Passion eyeshadow, and MAC Vibrant grape eyeshadow ( blend in order from inside of eye to outside of eye)
 3.) MAC Retrospeck Eye Shadow (highlight your lower brow bone)
4.) E.L.F liquid eyeliner (start drawing your cheetah prints, then draw on regular eyeliner or more edgy depending on your desired look)
5.) MAC Pro Lash Mascera 
6.) MAC studio Tech Concealer (under your eyes applied with your finger)
7.)MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder (applied on top of concealer)

FINISH!

I hope you enjoy these looks and try them out using whatever materials you have, if you do please send me a message to see! 

2 comments:

Dani said...

Love the Zebra eyes :) following for more :)

Amanda Wild said...

I can't believe you do these freehand! They are stunning!