Thursday, January 12, 2012

Winter Break

Its been an enjoyable month off from school, and very much a relaxing one as well.
Its been strange weather for Chicago, there has been hardly any snow when we are usually use to about 2-3 feet if not more. Finally about 5 days before I go back to school, today, we're in for a nice snow storm and luckily for me, i have absolutely no where to go but my bed to cuddle with my boyfriend, play video games, and watch a couple of movies.

This break has been quite relaxing, I had planned on doing some reading this winter break considering i had a month off and could possibly get in about 3-4 books if i wanted to. But it just so happened, my boyfriend hacked my PSP and was able to put a ton of old PlayStation games onto it. Knowing that he is a complete Nerd and knows a ton of video games, He also started blogging about...hmmm i wonder ...perhaps video games? of course, so If any of you are interested click HERE. Its actually a really interesting blog he talks about old and new video games and overall its pretty interesting. 

So we got into a couple conversations on what games I'd like to play because I didn't have a big enough memory stick to fit more than 2-3. He ended up putting Crash Bandicoot  which is one of my all time favorite video games that I played as a youngster and another game called Suikoden which little did it know was going to take over my entire winter break. I absolutely fell in love with this game and it completely drew me in from the beginning.





My boyfriend and I also tried for the first time eating some delicious Greek food.


how delicious does this meal look?


he had chicken chicken ca-bobs




And I also tried wearing my hair in a bun and tried doing cheetah print by hand to my nails. What do you think?. P.s. ...you should see the right hand. haha



  
I have to admit that this break has been so relaxing and eventful that I don't really want to go back to school. But working hard in school makes me enjoy the breaks much more than usual. I loved that I actually tried some new things this winter break rather than going out and drinking my life away like I have in my previous winter breaks, where I don't really recall much of anyway. 

One last quick thing, we just got a call from my boyfriends father inviting us to go to New York for our spring break. I'm quite excited about this thought becuase it will be my first time in new york! I hope it all works out! I hope you enjoy this post!


3 comments:

Chris Sweet said...

I love that greek food and the hacked psp is really fun, i'm looking forward to new york it will be fun for sure

Courtney said...

The cheetah print looks awesome. I could never make that happen. Your break sounds so nice.

Nubby Tongue said...

SICKKKKKK cheetah print! I has an envy. lol