Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday

 
SO! Its finally Friday and its my 3rd time doing a Fill In The Blank Friday.
I'm really excited today, because I get to see one of my all time favorite movies in theaters today BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! and its in 3D!! so excited! I love Belle, she's so elegant and smart, I love that she loves to read and that beast gives her her own library, I've always been jealous of that! I also love the story because It kind of reminds me of my relationship with my boyfriend and myself, because when I moved to Colorado with him, my mom wanted me home in Chicago and I sort of felt like I kind of had to choose...like Belle does, this movie means a lot to me and there are a lot of similar things that happen in the movie that relate to me. And besides it has one of the most awesome villains of all time... GASTON! he's so high on himself that I cant help but laugh at how ignorant he is. last year for my birthday my sister took me to go see beauty and the beast live and it was so amazing, I suggest everyone to try and see it if they get the chance.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy reading my Fill In The Blank.

1.   The last thing I ate was     two pieces of oatmeal bread, and it was worth every bite considering I've been trying to eat healthy lately and I've missed bread, haha   .

2.   The last song I listened to was    well actually I was talking to my my old friend who her and I have a really close relationship with and we absolutely love Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job and we've loved the show for about like 4 years and i was thinking about this song last night like a crazy person while talking to her..I don't really remember that LAST SONG I actually listened to but this was in my head all last night as well as this morning.      .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Samantha}...Man, Than, Sat, Santa, Hat, Tan      .

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     brown, its  a neutral color..kinda boring but i feel that there's many shades of it and they can all go together without being too crazy looking, i suppose.    .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    lip gloss, receipts, my wallet, ID's, sunglasses, pens and pencils, train time booklets, tampons, deodorant, my keys, perfume, gift cards, change, aaand thats about all I can think of.    .

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    take a shower and get ready to go see BEAUTY AND THE BEAST in 3D with my boyfriend and my cousin and his new fiance!!  .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is   Pretty much anything Britney Spears as well as well as The Strokes, Da Dip, and the polite dance song  .

4 comments:

Chris Sweet said...

I like to dance to the polite dance song too! Beauty and the Beast looks like its going to be cool i have never seen a Disney movie in theaters in a really long time so it's going to be awesome to see.

Nubby Tongue said...

Dude! I love the idea of the "Fill in the Blank Friday" posts! I think I might borrow your idea an do something similar. "Surveys on Sunday" or somesuch. With your permission, of course. =]

I can't imagine dressing in one color my whole life! If I ABSOLUTELY had to, I'd probably pick purple. I have a thing for gaudiness, so a neutral just wouldn't satisfy me, lol.

Samiantha said...

oh well actually this is 100% not my idea, its from a girl i follow, she posts these every Friday and they're a ton of fun her link is http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/2012/01/fill-in-blank-friday_12.html , sorry I completely forgot to leave a link to her blog, but you should definitely try filling them out as well! but yes, I would love a bunch of purple to wear as well, after filling this out i realized... hmm maybe if i had different colored accessories and shoes i could have chosen a more fun color than boring old brown.

and Chris, sorry the car wouldn't start.

Annabel said...

love this! super cute blog!

pepperandchips.blogspot.com