Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

All of this moving was so stressful, thankfully we are all done, now we have to unpack. The only news that has recently happend is that we haven't yet set up internet at the new place. We probably wont have internet until April, so meanwhile I will have to make short updates from school or the local Panera Bread, which I'm not complaining about due to Panera Bread making a delicious creamy tomato soup. YUMM!

So anyway, tomorrow is Friday and I am getting my hair did, going to maybe go blonde and brown. I'm Excited. So once again Its time for a fill in the blank Friday!!
 If youre interested in doing a Fill in the blank friday click here.


 1.) The highlight of my week was   settling in to our new apartment and decorating .

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   very plain yet modern, with lots of neutral color (boring life, yes i know i need work, but have no time)  .

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1994 Chevy Chevalier, and I Still own it . =/ hopefully a new car very very soon (cross your fingers)  .

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  Polish Bread, and foundation haha don't lie, you love polish bread, and if you haven't tried it you better! cause you're missin out! .

5. My favorite way to waste time is  well, it used to be pinterst and blogging, but now i have to admit, i have a lot of time to catch up on my reading and work harder on homework, which isn't necessarily too bad. .

6. Right now I could really go for   some pajamas, and at home internet, i love Panera bread but theyre about to close and I feel bad for invading their closing time.   .

7.  This weekend I will be   Unpacking and getting my hair did, as well as working on an essay for my english class .
 I hope you all have a wonderful week, and I hope to make a new post asap. meanwhile please dont stop following, because I will be back and well definitely get back to my blogging habits if not making more because i have some good ideas already to wright about, i just dont have time to post. 

thanks for understanding. =)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I hope your hair comes out the way you like it! I love gettin' my hair did!

Nubby Tongue said...

Girl, I know what it's like to have computer trouble, writers block, or just a hefty bout of lazy. Sometimes you can blog and sometimes you can't. Just remember that this is YOUR space and YOUR creative outlet and try not to stress too much about followers and pageviews and whatnot. I for one will still be here when you get back. =]

Samiantha said...

thank you, it means alot. and you're right. I just really miss writing and sharing and having to hear what people have to say. Its very relaxing. But thank you for your support. =)