Friday, December 30, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

As you could tell, I am very new to blogging and still have tons to figure out. I've been having fun this morning eating some cheerios and viewing other peoples blogs. I came along a certain blog called The Little Things We Do and I found it interesting that every Friday she posts a "fill in the blank Friday". They're fun and I decided that I wanted to start filling some out as often as I can just so I could look back at my posts later in life. Its my first post participating that I've done and I'm looking forward to doing more. It's also a nice way for everyone to get to know a little bit more about myself.




1.   New Years is     a Holiday which in a way allows you to start over your life if you would like to. It is also a celebration of your accomplishments that you have succeeded in, in the previous year span.    .

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be   to lose weight with my boyfriend, not that he needs to. I also would like to think more positively this year and try not to get too stressed from little things, which happens often in my life      .

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   do better in school, which i wasn't so successful in doing so. Luckily i have a wonderful boyfriend in which I've had for almost 6 years and he as well as his family motivates me to be successful in life     .

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was    Trying to eat meat. I've been a vegetarian for about 8-9 years. Last year i decided that I wanted to start eating meat again and it was very hard for me to do because it is more of a psychological problem more than a choice. I was able to finally down half of a salami sandwich from jimmy johns halfway towards the end of the year. I'm still not completely there but have been making efforts to doing so    .

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve    probably doing nothing with my boyfriend, maybe playing some video games and drinking sparkling welches grape juice (considering it tastes better than alcohol and I hardly drink in the first place because it's sloppy), we will probably also watch the ball drop on TV and get a bunch of drunk calls from our friends  .

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be    to be kinder and to have more positive things happen than negative  .

7.  2012 is going to be    a big change, due to the fact that my mom, boyfriend, and I are moving and are starting a lot of things over. I am excited for the new year and looking forward to start the 7th year with my boyfriend and make positive changes so that at the end of the year I can look back at good things and not so much negative times   .

No comments: