Thursday, December 29, 2011

Power To The Blue

A while back while i was on Facebook I got into a conversations with a few friends discussing how it should be a sin to wear blue eyeshadow. They claimed that when people wear blue they tend to resemble the female character Mimi from the Drew Carey Show. I had the nerve to jump in and stick up for blue because its been one of my favorite looks for a while, it all depends on how you apply it. I've done a lot of looks with blue but this particular look was inspired by that conversation. I went for an all over blue and ended up in love, the boldness is adorable, i fell in love.

(AHH LEFT OVER MAKEUP)

I love using this moisturizer when my face gets dry, You don't need a lot and it works wonderfully
I also use this fast response eye cream which de-puffs, erases the look of dark circles, firms, soothes and softens skin around the eye. this also works wonderfully due to the fact that I genetically got the black circles from my father, lucky for me I am a woman and I wear make up.


 This primer is pretty fantastic, was given as a gift from my best friend and I love it. It truly creates the perfect canvas for my foundation.

These are my foundations and they work pretty good not the best but they cover pretty well if you use them lightly. (very good cheap products and also a nice natural look)

Used MAC's Electric Eel and Vanilla


I know you can hardly read this but this is Studio Tech by MAC and I use this mostly under my eye after eyeshadow and also all over my face wherever needed, it is my all time favorite product by MAC and usually follow it with Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder on top of it.
 I then finish the look with eyeliner, mascara, and top it with a Mineralize blush from MAC.


FIN.

No comments: